Sandwiches are one of the best type of food items. They are easy to make and quick. I am so much obsessed with them that I have gathered over 60 different recipes of making sandwiches.
Today, in this blog I’m going to share one of my favourite “veggie cheese sandwich” recipe.
These sandwiches can be prepared with within 15 to 25 Minutes.
– 1 tbsp of Chaat Masala
– 1/4 Cup of Grated Cheese
– 1/4 Cup of Freshly Chopped Capsicum
– 1/4 Cup of Freshly Chopped Tomato
– 1/4 Cup of Freshly Chopped Onion
– 1/4 Cup of Freshly Chopped Cucumber
– 1/2 Cup of Grated Carrot
Preparing Your Sandwich :
– Finely chop the cucumber, onion, capsicum, tomato and finely grate the carrot
– Gather all our ingredients in a bowl along with cheese, vegetables, chat masala
– Mix these ingredients properly
– Add 3 to 4 spoons of well prepared mixture on the bread and place pieces of breads on a tawa or griller one by one.
– Make sure to toast of both sides. Try to get brownish look. Apply a little pressure on the bread will seal the veggies inside them.
– Feel free to add vegetables like boiled potato, beetroots etc
– You can also add butter in this sandwich
– If you are not using chat masala then make sure to add salt.
– Try the Salt and pepper combination.
– Add grated walnuts for a crunchier feel.